6598RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Otto House and farm.

    Jul 4, 2011

      Not sure if this will help you, but while I can not put my finger
      on it, I seem to remember reading a long time ago that the Clipp
      House was a tenement house on the overall Roulette Farm. The
      space where the house stood is still visible... it is a small
      rectangular plot right adjacent to the Lane about halfway or so
      from the Bloody Lane to the Roulette House.

      My best guess is that it would have been a simple log cabin type

      Hope this helps??????

      PS: Please clip long posts since it cuts down on bandwidth!!!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic