6594Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Otto House and farm.

  • Dave
    Jul 4, 2011
      Stu,
      You might also want to check out the Otto House video that, I believe,
      was aired on public tv in Hagerstown back in 2008. I have the entire
      series, but the episodes are too large for email. They were done by
      Keven Walker, the house guru at ANB. Excellent work.

      Dave McGowan

      On 7/4/2011 7:12 PM, Stu wrote:

      > I did purchase the book on my visit to Antietam a couple of weeks ago.
      > I found it immensely helpful. Thank you!
      >
      > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:TalkAntietam%40yahoogroups.com>, "eighth_conn_inf"
      > <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Stu,
      > >
      > > There is a chapter in "Antietam Farmsteads" titled "John Otto Farm,"
      > pages 99-107, which should help a lot. The book is available through
      > the bookstore.
      > >
      > > For more detailed info, you could consider visiting the ANB library.
      > >
      > > Larry
      > >
      > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:TalkAntietam%40yahoogroups.com>, "Stu" <sjz1207@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Where I can find information on the Otto House and Farm in
      > addition to it's inhabitants at the time of the battle?
      > > >
      > > > Stu

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic