6554Re: [TalkAntietam] West Woods: Cooke's Assault

  • Dave
    Apr 2, 2011
      Since Cooke's assault was made at around 11:45, and reached it's high
      water mark in front of Roulette's Lane at 12:15 (per Carman map), that
      means that my chronology is wrong. Since Harsh says that the tree
      climbing happened at 2:00, and Carman says the attack was ordered by
      Longstreet to support the sunken lane fight, who was supposed to support
      Cooke? Does Carman mean that Ransom was supposed to move east at the
      sound of the guns to support Cooke?

      Dave McGowan