6509Re: Relic from Hagerstown GAR post

  • Stephen
    Jan 18, 2011
      Ian and others...
      Thank you for the guidance on this issue. I will let the issue slide. A shame, as I was thinking about proposing a small exhibit in City Hall to commemorate the GAR hall that was within the predecessor building.

      I wonder who has the embossing tool.....hmmm. What kind of loon would fake GAR stuff?

      Steve Bockmiller