      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eighth_conn_inf
      Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 12:00 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] The Comanches: A History of White's Battalion, Virginia Cavalry by Frank M. Myer

      Has anyone read this book or used it as a reference? I have not seen it and I can't read it online. Before I consider buying it I'm curious about its value as a resource. I see Harsh and other have cited it. I've read that it compares to John Casler in that it is "light and witty."

      Unfortunately, buying a reprint will cost me at about $75.

      Thank's for your input,