      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Dave [gewehr@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:27 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Clipp Farm

      Hi all, my wife is still studying the farms around Sharpsburg and on the
      field. She has been using Farmsteads, and was wondering about the Clipp
      Farm on the Roulette lane. I called the VC for her yesterday, Mannie
      Gentile said they knew little about it, it didn't have substantial
      buildings and was gone early, probably simply a tenant on the Roulette
      place. Does anyone have any more info? Pictures? Can you point her in
      a direction?

      Many thanks, as always

      Dave McGowan