6465Trivia Question

  • Stephen
    Nov 27, 2010
      Hi folks.

      A little off topic, but I would like to pick the collective knowledge base of the group.

      I would like to describe the 7/6/63 Battle of Hagerstown as the largest urban cavalry battle of the War.

      Can anyone off the top of their head think of a larger urban cavalry battle? There were larger urban battles (Fredericksburg comes to mind) and larger cavalry battles (Brandy Station, Trevillians, Hanover, etc.) but I cannot think of one larger than Hagerstown that was in an urban setting.

      Thoughts, please?
      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic