      From: Thomas G. Clemens <tgclemens@...>
      To: "TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com" <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 9:42:53 AM
      Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] Information on Firearms Used by Regiments at
      Antietam

      Not really. Record keeping was just getting organized at the federal level.
      Years ago I searched the Ordnance returns for some artillery, and nothing
      existed before last quarter of 1862. And this was a US Regular battery! Fred
      Todd's U.S. Military Equipage has some info, and you can go through and pull out
      some general information.