6401RE: [TalkAntietam] 130th PA Whistler

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Oct 15, 2010
      Let me look around and see if I can find it. Busy with a tour this afternoon and all day tomorrow, but will get to it Sunday. ?? I am meeting Steve Bockmiller on Monday for lunch. He wantsto use the Phreaner cdv I got a copy of from NYPL. Will give you a copy too, for your book.

      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Recker
      Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:27 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] 130th PA Whistler

      I am trying to find info on a Simon Whistler of the 130th PA. I
      remember years back having a book that was the history of the 130th PA
      but can't remember the title. I remember it had a speech by Whistler at
      the monument dedication. I sold it because it had the same info in PA @
      Antietam. Anyway, wish i could also remember the title of the book.