      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephen
      Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:49 AM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Local weapons person

      Hi All.

      I am working on updating the Civil War room exhibits at the Washington County Historical Society. They have a few weapons in their exhibit which don't look like they have had any attention in decades.

      Does anyone know of someone in the local area who can clean up these weapons in preparation for the updated exhibit who:

      1. Would be willing to donate their services.
      2. Knows what they are doing, and
      3. Is trustworthy?

      We are talking a couple of M1861s, a Sharps carbine, a Hall Rifle or carbine.

      Steve Bockmiller