6341Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report from Sept 17: more notes

  • Ian Workman
    Sep 21, 2010

      I thought that at the time of the battle the stream basin was very shallow.
      Isn't that why they redid the banks and dug out the stream there in the post
      war years or am I wrong? That stream is pretty low right now and you can't
      even take a comfortable canoe ride down it. I am anxiously awaiting more
      rain in the fall.

      Ian Workman