6320Re: White's Ford Fording 8/28/10

    Aug 29, 2010
      Ian,

      It was a fun fording with maybe 25 crossing with a dozen flags; weather perfect; only a few fell in mostly in a channel which was about waist deep. It was more slippery than Blackford's with some gravel and weed. It is also wider than Blackford's.

      Nice group of SCV people; John Priest played music and sang.

      BTW, I admired your mortar shell in the Newcomer House where some of us will be volunteering soon; would you consider donating it to my collection if I can lift it?

      Larry