632Re: [TalkAntietam] Question 1: Reb trains

    Apr 8, 2002

      Everything I have read seems to indicate the reserve trains were
      located across the river in Shepherdstown.

      At least the essay in Gary Gallagher's book on the Antietam
      Campaign seems to hint in that direction.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee