      From: edunleavy921 <edunleavy@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, August 16, 2010 9:57:25 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Potomac River Wading & Shepherdstown Battlefield Tour -
      9/18/10

      To commemorate the 148th Anniversary of the Battle of Shepherdstown,the
      Shepherdstown Battlefield Preservation Association Inc. (SBPA) has scheduled a
      Battlefield Tour including a wading of the Potomac River. The tour is set, rain
      or shine, for Saturday, September 18, 2010.

      Historians Tom Clemens and Tom McGrath will be the guides. Two tours are
      scheduled; one to begin at 2:30PM followed by another at 3:30PM. Each tour will
      last about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

      After each tour, the participants will hike about one mile to 132 Trough Bend
      Lane to enjoy a barbecue, beer, wine and soft drinks. We ask for a donation of
      $30 per person.

      TO MAKE A RESERVATION, VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK:

      http://battleofshepherdstown.org/Hats.html

      After you make your reservation we will email you precise instructions for the
      tour.

      Please reserve as soon as possible as we can only accommodate a limited number
      of participants.

      Thank you for your continued support.

      -SBPA Board of Directors