6298Re: [TalkAntietam] Dunker Church

  • Ian Workman
    Aug 4 10:35 AM
      I too have never heard of the church ever having any wooden siding. However,
      that doesn't mean that it didn't. If there were an earlier structure it may
      have had siding as most smaller buildings had clap board siding to start
      with. I started a deed chain on that property last year some time to see
      what else was there. If you check what was supposedly there against the tax
      records it just doesn't match up correctly. I must note that there were a
      few more homes in that area that aren't there now.

      Ian Workman