6264Re: For Stephen Recker

  • s_recker
    Jul 2, 2010
      Steve,

      Thanks for the note. Very interesting. I am aware of the stereo of him with his photo wagon and the numerous portraits in the Recher family file, but I don't think I have seen any in the regular photo files. Which image is that and where is it located? I'll run over at lunch. Thanks.

      BTW, do you know anything about the Yingling family on Potomac?

      Stephen

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

      > Steve..
      >
      > Have you seen the portrait photo of Elias Recher at the WCHS collection?
      >
      > I ran across it in their photo files. You are the Recher expert...are you aware of the photo...and do you have any dispute with the description?
      >
      > Comparing it to the stereo card of him in front of his photography wagon, it appears that it could be him 25 years later.
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Steve Bockmiller

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic