6259Re: [TalkAntietam] White's Ford Fording 8/28/10

  • Ian Workman
    Jun 18, 2010
      Larry,

      Thanks for the information. The actual ford is at the top of the island.
      Some people tend to do a lower crossing but I have no idea why. I would like
      to attend that fording as I have done that several times myself.

      Ian Workman