6211Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Iron Works

  • Ian Workman
    Mar 1, 2010
      The dam and original bridge works are still visible today. There were large
      Adena Hopewell camps here as well as large civil war camps above iron works.
      That place was full of Washington arsenal bullets with the star cast into
      the cavity.

      Sincerely,
      Ian Workman