620Re: [TalkAntietam] Congratulations in Order

  • Turner
    Apr 7 3:10 PM
      on 4/7/02 5:34 PM, NJ Rebel at gerry1952@... wrote:

      > Group,
      >
      > Congratulations are in order for our fellow member Tom Clemens.
      >
      > I happened to run into Tom during this past weekend down in the
      > Sharpsburg area doing some book research, particularly up on
      > South Mountain at Fox's Gap.
      >
      > Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
      > may now be called Dr. Tom!
      >
      > Congratulations and three cheers and a tiger, Tom!
      > GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
      >
      > Your humble servant,
      > Gerry Mayers
      > Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      > Edward Lee

      CONGRATULATIONS, TOM! AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE ABOUT
      THE BATTLES OF SOUTH MOUNTAIN AND ANTIETAM ... ESPECIALLY LAST YEAR WHEN YOU
      LED MY DAUGHTER, SON-IN-LAW AND GRANDCHILDREN OVER THE PATH OF FRENCH'S
      DIVISION TOWARD THE SUNKEN ROAD.

      THANKS AND BEST WISHES,

      TONY TURNER
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic