619Congratulations in Order

    Apr 7, 2002
      Group,

      Congratulations are in order for our fellow member Tom Clemens.

      I happened to run into Tom during this past weekend down in the
      Sharpsburg area doing some book research, particularly up on
      South Mountain at Fox's Gap.

      Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
      may now be called Dr. Tom!

      Congratulations and three cheers and a tiger, Tom!
      GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",