      Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 8:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] ranger led spring hikes

      In a message dated 4/3/02 5:32:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, dunkerch@... writes:
      Does anyone know if the Antietam hike scheduled for this sunday, In the footsteps of Lee and Jackson, will actually go to Hauser  Ridge and the Reel Farm?  I really enjoy walking new ground and this tour has peaked my interest

      David,

      I wondered the same thing. Is this merely the same hike we took with Mike Weinstein in September? That day we approached the
      eastern base of Hauser Ridge, but did not climb it. And certainly we did not visit the Reel Farm. I