612RE: [TalkAntietam] Civil War Park Day - This Saturday

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Apr 4, 2002
      Andy,
      We'll gather on the 13th about 9:00 am at the Visitor Center and proceed to
      where the Park wants us to work. Last fall we got just about an entire fence
      row cleared of trees in front of the western end of Bloody Lane. I will be
      late as my daughter has a soccer game but will be there right after. We'll
      be happy to have your help. I'll forward anymore pertinent info as it come
      available. We will be having a newsletter mailing coming out after Sunday,
      so I'll have more details this Monday.

      Kevin