611RE: [TalkAntietam] Civil War Park Day - This Saturday

  • Andy Mills
    Apr 4, 2002
      Kevin

      I should be around that weekend. If you have any information you
      could send me, times etc. I would be more than willing to help out.

      Andy

      Andy,
      I can make you a better offer. If your around the following week,
      Save Historic Antietam Foundation is having their own semi-annual
      park clean-up that was scheduled long before Civil War Trust
      scheduled theirs. We will be clearing areas of that had historic
      fence lines of the brush and trees that have grown up inhibiting
      historic vistas such as the Roulette field overlooking the Sunken
      Road or maybe the southern end of the battlefield such as the
      route of the Ninth Corps after the taking of the "Burnside"
      Bridge.

      Kevin Rawlings
      Vice President, SHAF, Inc.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic