6022Re: [TalkAntietam] re Carman and designations of troops

  • Dean Essig
    Jan 2, 2010
      Gerry.

      That's not actually Carmen... there was a computer game (forget the
      name) that used some Carmen text and appended the game OOB with the
      game's assessments on the units. The strengths are pretty fishy, too.

      Dean