5991Civil War History Journal

    Dec 29, 2009
      I have a couple dozen duplicate older Civil War History Journals. I would like to trade for a few issues I still need to complete my collection: volumes 49, 50, and 51, all four issues for each volume.

      I could also trade for Blue & Gray issues I need or even CWTI.

      If you have any interest in obtaining older CWH Journals please contact me privately:

      killsour@...

      I hope all had happy holidays; here we had a 20" snowfall on the side of Cacapon Mountain but plowed and shoveled our way out.