5931Re: [TalkAntietam] re R H Anderson Division early morning to mornig of Sept 17

    Oct 29, 2009
      Dear Dean,

      The book is historical fiction but am trying to get all the
      little nuances _accurate_ as possible and it covers the entire
      1862 MD Campaign from perspectives of two pards in the 4th NC and
      also a young officer who finds himself on Longstreet's staff
      temporarily.....

      I think I will go with the time frame you mention as to when they
      advance. Would it be plausible to show the division somewhere
      near the Shepherdstown Road between Shepherdstown and Sharpsburg
      by 0700 (at the latest)?