5765Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Murfin and description of Sunken Road fight

    Jun 22, 2009
      Dear Larry;

      I think what Murfin is trying to say is the fight in the Sunken
      Road developed into much the same type of slugfest as had
      happened in The Cornfield before.

      I will read your response more fully and comment at another time.

      Also, please try to snip your email responses. Thanks!