      From: "Thomas Clemens" <clemenst@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:27:21 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Memorial Day at Montgomery Cemetery

      Hi Paula,
      I've been looking at John M. Gould's papers lately, and he studied the 128 PA a lot. I'll be happy to share with you as I get copies of stuff.

      >>> < 128thpa@... > 05/06/09 7:38 PM >>>

      The Historical Society of Montgomery County is having a Memorial Day service at Montgomery Cemetery at 1 Hartranft Ave. in Norristown, Pa at 11:00 AM on Saturday, May 23rd. There will be a tour of the cemetery. At the newly restored gatehouse on display (among other things) will be the bullet that struck General Hancock at Gettysburg. Generals Hartranft, Hancock, Zook and Slemmer are buried there in addition to other Civil War Veterans.

      Paula