5670Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Moxley Sorrel and September 16th (Night)

  • Dean Essig
    Apr 3, 2009

      That and they knew there were a lot of Yankees to the north after the
      fighting on the 16th.

      Just south of the West Woods, west of the Pike? There was a reference
      to trees in the original Sorrel story, right?