5663Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Moxley Sorrel and September 16th (Night)

  • Dean Essig
    Apr 3, 2009

      OK... Preist quotes Sorrel and expands it to be in the West Woods.
      Meaning we really don't know and Dave's theory about HQ guard is
      still possible (begging the question of where is the Dolby Cav during
      this.).

      And we still don't know where Longstreet was, although based on
      McLaws' report, he did run into Longstreet either in town or near
      Cemetery Hill before dawn on the 17th while looking for orders.

      Dean
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic