      From: NJ Rebel [mailto:gerry1952@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:46 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Joseph L. Harsh's Books

      James;

      Joe Harsh is working on a series of book that will examine Mac in
      the same manner in which he examined Lee and the overall
      Confederate strategy in his books Confederate Tide Rising, Taken
      at the Flood and Sounding the Shallows.

      The Mac books should cause many to re-examine their views of this
      much maligned Union general.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",