561Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Joseph L. Harsh's Books

    Mar 14, 2002
      TJ:

      While Tom Clemens can, IIRC, shed more light on this, those of us
      at the ADG III Muster last year who had the esteemed honor of
      meeting Joe Harsh heard him say that his books on Mac will
      examine the entire structure of the Union military organization
      and how Mac became involved with the creation of the AoP. I do
      believe that since he covered Lee during the Peninsula Campaign
      in Confederate Tide Rising, he will also cover Mac during that
      same time period.

      I for one can hardly wait...... to see what he comes up

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee