5559Re: [TalkAntietam] re Rodes brigade at Sunken Road

    Mar 2, 2009
      Dean;

      You have given me much to think about here and this is a great
      help for my book manuscript.....

      I checked Harsh this evening and he says nothing about Longstreet
      exercising any major tactical control but he does say something
      interesting in TATF about Lee basically leaving the northern part
      of the field to Jackson, Longstreet and D H Hill from about noon
      or onwards and concentrating on the problems manifesting
      themselves down on the Lower Bridge (the Confederate right).