538Re: [TalkAntietam] Harpers Ferry on endangered list

  • Tom Clemens
    Feb 27, 2002
      Don't get too worked up about the ranking. It is not a scientific or even an
      objective process. It is based on the level of threat, but also on a lot of
      other factors. Notice its regional balance? Also depends on how "sexy"
      (their words, not mine) the battlefield is, NPS agenda, etc. It is sort of a
      cynical fund-raising technique, but it does not mean that these battlefields
      do not need help, they do.
      Tom Clemens