5331Re: "Stories of the Confederacy" by Brooks

    Feb 4, 2009
      Teej,

      If it is not too much trouble, this would be of great help. Can you
      please also include the page numbers and complete info about the book
      so I can cite it (author, publisher, date/location published). If it
      is a reprint, I would need this info for both the original printing
      and the reprint.

      Thank you very much!

      Larry