5316Re: re Hospital site identification in CS Army

  • flagflop
    Feb 1, 2009

      1862 and 1863 CS Army Regs, para 714, specify red. (Same in US Army
      Revised Regs 1861, para 736 as marker for "the ambulance depot.")
      However, I see in Philip Katcher's 1994 "The Army of Robert E. Lee,"
      p. 170, citing J.O. Casler of Stonewall Brigade, that in the ANV
      hospitals were marked with yellow, rather than red.

      Dave Gaddy