527Re: [TalkAntietam] Nicodemus Hill artillery question

  • John Furey
    Feb 22, 2002
      Hi Scott
      Sometime ago we had this discussion. I still have a lot of questions about
      the artillery support for Hood at the time of his attack. Tom Clemens is the
      person I would listen to. I think he puts the artillery movement at 6:30 on
      the hill. Talk to Tom, he knows his stuff.
      John