5231re Kathleen Ernst book, Too Afraid to Cry

    Dec 15, 2008
      All,

      I spent some time carefully re reading Ms Ernst's book Too Afraid
      to Cry recently.

      What really struck me this time around was the salient fact that,
      unlike most areas affected by the Civil War, the entire area of
      Frederick and Washington Counties was affected for pretty much
      the entire length of the war.

      Thoughts, comments?