5202Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Fw: Question regarding McElfresh Antietam maps

    Nov 30, 2008
      > Brian,

      Thanks.

      There's a new book coming out this month about the 4th NC: Confederate
      Correspondent: The Civil War Reports of Jacob Nathaniel Raymer, Fourth
      North Carolina by Jacob Nathaniel Raymer

      Seems to me I saw a book about the 4th NC a while back but can not
      remember the title.

      Stephen