520Re: Wargaming scenaro booklet - help requested

  • scottmingus
    Feb 19, 2002
      --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Ray Ortensie" <photoray@p...> wrote:
      > Scott:
      >
      > Do you cast your own miniatures or do you buy them? I'm looking
      for a place
      > to buy molds but am not having any luck.
      >
      > Ray

      Hello Ray!

      I buy my miniatures (15mm) from such companies as Musket Miniatures,
      Stone Mountain, Old Glory, Essex, Peter Pig, and similar
      manufacturers. I do not know of anyone who sells 15mm molds to make
      your own. However, there are molds for larger figures (54mm most
      predominantly) that are occasionally offered for sale by toy solider
      collectors / dealers. Since I wargame and do not collect traditional
      toy lead soldiers, I do not have a good list of all makers.

      However, there is one moldmaker that offers an extensive line of 54mm
      scale molds for casting your own toy soldiers.

      http://www.princeaugust.ie/moulds/index.html

      Regards, and good luck pursuing this effort!

      Scott
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic