52Re: Booting Out

  • scotty90900@cs.com
    Apr 29 9:29 PM
      From your main page:
      This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the
      place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email,
      a telephone, or snail-mail for that.

      How do you describe this? Is this person able to reply to defend
      himself?

      Not my type of group.

      --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Rawlings, Kevin" <kevin.rawlings@s...>
      wrote:
      > Better be careful, he may hook you here for being off topic, what
      ever that
      > is according to rules of Vernon. Figured he would not have much of
      a group
      > left once he finished culling everyone from the list despite his
      > protestation to the contrary ("There are still 200 or more members
      after I
      > banish a few rotten apples!"). I will post no more on this subject
      after
      > this. A new and civilized day has dawned! Even though I survived
      Three Mile
      > Vernon Muster III. :>)
      > Kevin

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/