5110Carman

  • Dave
    Oct 1, 2008
      I have a few questions:

      Is it worth getting Carman, even if I have to sell the family dog?

      I have the Carman maps, the Trailhead and the NPS map. Are there any
      other maps? Didn't I hear somewhere that someone was going to do a
      "Maps of Antietam" book in the same manner as Gottfried's "Maps of
      Gettysburg"?

      I've heard that Priest was unreliable as a source. Is this true, and in
      which ways? I wasn't very impressed with his Gettysburg work, but I'm
      too ignorant to judge his Antietam or South Moutain books (I have both).

      Did anyone post any pictures of the fording?
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic