4992Re: Help Needed

    Sep 16, 2008
      Gerry,

      Here are some links which may help:

      http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl

      http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl?
      data=/home/www/data/gmd/gmdvhs/gvhs/gvhs01/vhs00297.jp2&itemLink=&titl
      e=&style=defaultstyle&legend=

      http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl?
      data=/home/www/data/gmd/gmdvhs/gvhs/gvhs01/vhs00298.jp2

      Searching in the LOC American Memory could turn up others.

      Brian's maps show the larger perspective.

      Larry F.