      From: "Thomas Clemens" <clemenst@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 10:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Help Needed

      Offhand, I'd recommend one ofthe Blue & Gray issues which have
      good, copyable maps.

      Guys,

      I will be making a presentation to a local CWRT the First Tuesday
      of October on Antietam, giving an overview of the campaign. I
      will be using overheads to illustrate my talk and need help.

      Does anyone know if there are single maps pr depictions available
      online for the following??

      1. Battles of South Mountain (Crampton's, Fox's and Turner's
      Gaps)?
      2. A map showing the ANVa retreat from South Mountain and esp
      through Keedysville to Sharpsburg on 15 September?
      3. Initial ANVa lines on Sharpsburg Plateau on 15 September
      through afternoon of 16 September?

      If anyone can help with this, I would be most grateful and will
      be sure to give proper credit.