4977Re: [TalkAntietam] Re:Crossing the river at Shepherdstown

  • david lutton
    Aug 28, 2008
      Ian,

      Is the mill office you referred to down the road on the opposite side of the street from the mill itself? If not can you tell me what that structure was used for? Several years ago I was 'milling' around the area and went inside what was left of the building. If my memory serves me well there were some civil war period graffiti on the walls.

      David Lutton