4964re Open Office.org queston

    Aug 24, 2008
      IIRC a few weeks ago there was some discussion about
      OpenOffice.org on here and how easy it was to create pdf
      documents from OpenOffice.

      I have the program on my desktop but have not downloaded it to
      install, since I still have some questions about the pdf portion
      vis a vis reading pdf files so created.

      If this was the forum which discussed OpenOffice a few weeks ago,
      could one of the members familiar with OpenOffice contact me
      offlist please?

      Thanks!