4932Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Confederate Veteran magazine

  • Dave
    Aug 8, 2008
      The Confederate Veteran issues from 1893 to 1912 are available at
      Eastern Digital Resources in PDF format. URL is
      www.researchonline.net They offer 4 cds covering 4 years apiece or so.
      They have a lot of different kinds of primary ACW sources, including the
      OR, in digital format. In my opinion, at the price (around $60) they
      are a valuable resource to be used with with the usual post-war
      caution. For me, they're worth it just for the anecdotes, songs and
      letters. By the way, they are not protected, so you can rip them and
      keep them on your drives for better speed and portability.

      Dave