      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of eighth_conn_inf
      Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:57 AM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Confederate Veteran magazine

      Gerry,

      If they published the magazines from 1893-1932 then the UCV is the
      group. Are you saying they consist of materials written by
      participants/observers rather than just LC rantings? I'm just not
      sure spending that amount of money is worthwhile for just one or two
      quotes but if they are a goldmine for good research then the cost is
      justified.

      yahoogroups.com, "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@...>