4858Re: [TalkAntietam] Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

    Jul 4, 2008
      Larry,

      Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene
      with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward
      to returning the favor when your book comes out!

      Cheers,
      Stephen

      On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 09:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

      > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos in this
      > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly. Reilly seems
      > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for Stephen. Thank
      > you!
      >
      > Larry F.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic