4843Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Shepherdstown Fording

    Jun 30, 2008

      That sounds like a great idea. My vote is to start at 9am. And
      refreshments and a tour of the field sounds great. I think it should be
      rain or shine.

      I have gotten a commitment from Ian Workman to navigate us across the
      fords. He has a great knowledge of the area. This could be a lot of
      fun. And it could make some good money for the preservation efforts.

      Stephen Recker